Federal University Lafia second post UTME screening exercise registration details for the 2014/2015 academic session.
The candidates listed below that chose Federal University Lafia as first choice in the 2014 UTME but were awaiting results at the time of the first Post-UTME screening of Saturday August 2, 2014 are now invited for screening as follows:
Date: September 27, 2014
Place: Federal University Lafia, Obi Road, Lafia, Nasarawa State
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Lafia 2nd Post UTME
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate’s name is in the list below.
- Have scored 180 and above in the 2014 UTME.
- Have five (5) O-level credits including mathematics and English (in not more than two sittings).
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia 2nd Post UTME
Before September 27, 2014
Eligible candidates should pay N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) through one of the following options:
Direct Payment into University Account
Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: Federal University Lafia
Account Number: 0024167263
Amount payable: N2,000.00
Payment through REMITA at any Commercial Bank
Walk into any bank and indicate that you want to pay through Remita
On Saturday September 27, 2014
Eligible Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the examination date:
- Original UTME result slip
- Printed O-level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Result checking card (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) for each result presented.
- Evidence of payment (Bank teller/electronic receipt) of N2,000.00 Post UTME fees.
- Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser)
Candidates should note that MOBILE PHONES and BAGS will not be allowed at the venue of the Post UTME screening.
Dr. Idris O.Jibrin