Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB hostel accommodation registration guidelines for the 2014/2015 academic session undergraduates and postgraduates..
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is inviting Interested Fresh and Returning students to apply for available Hostel Accommodation.
Undergraduate Students who are interested in seeking accommodation in the University Hostels can apply and bid for bed-spaces in any of the following categories of Hostels:
- Iyalode Tinubu (Female Hostel) – Old block: N18,090.00
- Iyalode Tinubu (Female Hostel) – New block: N25,090.00
- Umar Kabir Hall (Male Hostel) – Old Block : N18,090.00
- Umar Kabir Hall (Male Hostel) – New Block : N25,090.00
- Newly Completed (Female Hostel) : N30,090:00
See also: FUNAAB School Fees Schedule.
Application by Fresh Undergraduate Students opens on Monday, 1st December, 2014 (Application by Returning Students will be announced later). Consideration shall be given only to applicants who have paid school fees for the session.
Application by Post-Graduate Students will be announced later.
In view of the limited hostel spaces, the following criteria will be used on the basis of first-come-first-served in the allocation of bed-spaces to Students.
- Physically-Challenged Students (as recommended by the Director, Health Services)
- Foreign Students
- Final Year Students
- 200L-500L Students (Non-Final Year)
- Biological Children of Staff
- Outstanding Sportsmen and Women (on the recommendation of the Director of Sports)
- Fresh students
- Student Union / Hall Executive
- Student with CGPA of 4.5 and above
Visit http://hostel.unaab.edu.ng/apply.php to apply.