Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE post HND admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Post-HND programme for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The programme is aimed at strengthening and upgrading the academic background of holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering Discipline, so as to improve their engineering competence, efficiency and managerial skills on their jobs, as well as to ensure that their industrial productivity is enhanced.
See also: FUPRE Post-HND School Fees Schedule.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B. ENG) Degree in any of the following Engineering Disciplines:
(i) Chemical Engineering
(ii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iii) Marine Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
(v) Petroleum Engineering
FUPRE Post-HND Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to be eligible for admission into the Programme.
(1) 5 Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE (or its equivalent) in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other science subject ( from Biology, Agricultural science, Further mathematics or Technical drawing)
(2) A minimum of pass level (LOWER CREDIT) at HND (in any of the above stated disciplines with CGPA of 2.5 and above.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The minimum duration of the Programme is three academic calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of two semesters of weekend classes.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post-HND Admission.
- Go to FUPRE post HND admission portal @ http://fupre.edu.ng/phnd/.
- You can make payment either at the bank or using your Debit Card online.
- Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page.
- Monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
Closing Date: November 30th, 2016.