Imo State University, IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration for the 2016/2017 academic session is on. IMSU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2016/2017 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant OTevel subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
IMSU Post UTME Registration Procedure.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Access Bank).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OTevel results.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, OTevel results. First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand. Five hundred naira (N2,500) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight Friday 26th August, 2016.
HELP DESK: This is provided in the Registration portal.