Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST part-time (evening) programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) , Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for considerations for admission into Certificate Programmes in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
The programmes are Meant for:
- Career Workers
- Professionals; and
- Estate Agents and Managers who want to acquire technical skills in real estate and want to keep at the forefront of latest thinking in the world of global real estate
Graduates of the programmes will be equipped with the best global practice in real estate management that will maximise the benefits of their network in the interest of their professions and that of their organisations.
RSUST Part-Time – Available Programmes & Duration.
- Real Estate Management
- Land Administration and Management
The programme is for the duration of three months and will run in the evenings (Monday – Friday).
RSUST Part-Time Admission – Entry Requirements.
Applicants for admission into the Certificate Programmes are expected to have a minimum of three passes and a credit in English Language at SSCE/NECO/GCE in not more than two sittings. The relevant subjects to be obtained at pass level shall include Mathematics, Economics and any other relevant subject.
RSUST Part-Time Admission – Method of Application.
- Log onto the University Website ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of twenty thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only for the form on-line using interswitch verve enabled cards.
- Complete admission form on-line and also upload data (WAEC or NECO results) on-line.
- The closing date for the admission is Friday 31st March, 2017