This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Ibadan (UI) 2013/2014 academic session admission exercise but are yet to be admitted that the management of the institution has released the 2nd choice and supplementary admission list of candidates admitted into her various first degree programmes. Read the full release below.
Following the approval of the 2nd choice and supplementary list of successful candidates for 2013/2014 UTME and Direct Entry admission, the under listed candidates have been offered PROVISIONAL ADMISSION in their Most Preferred or Supplementary Courses as indicated below.
Successful candidates are expected to pay N20, 000.00 ACCEPTANCE FEE into the U.I. Admission Processing Fee Account:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc, U.I branch, Ibadan (Acct. No – 2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027)
Payment of the N20, 000.00 ACCEPTANCE FEE by candidates is an indication of acceptance of the offer of provisional admission into the department / course indicated against their names.
Candidates are advised to accept the offer of provisional admission not later than Wednesday 19 February 2014, after which the offer may be deemed as forfeited.
2013/2014 2ND CHOICE AND SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION CLEARANCE EXERCISE
The Admissions clearance exercise for the 2nd choice and supplementary candidates will commence from Monday 10 February, 2014 to Friday 21 February, 2014. The clearance exercise will take place between 8.00 am and 2.00 pm daily at the venues listed below:
Faculties of Arts,Science,Technology and Law: Gamaliel Onosode Garden, Opposite Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Faculties of Education, The Social Sciences, Pharmacy and College of Medicine: Arts Theatre, Department of Theatre Arts.
Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry and Veterinary Medicine: Dean’s Boardroom, White House, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Candidates are also requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
2. Institutions copy of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
3. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip(UTME candidates)
4. Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
5. Original and 4 photocopies of your credentials – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL
6. Ten (10) recent passport size photographs
7. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
8. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on Letter Headed Papers
9. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee
10. A file with tag
Candidates are advised to go online to download and fill the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata
a. Medical form
b. Undertaking form
c. Jamb formB001 and B003
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website.
For further enquiry contact the Undergraduate Admission Office on any of the helplines: 08129732268, 08115976795 or send electronic mail to [email protected]
- Faculty of Agriculture & Forestry 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of Arts 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- College of Medicine 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of Education 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of Law 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of Pharmacy 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of Science 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of THE Social Sciences 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of Technology 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List
- Faculty of veterinary Medicine 2nd choice and Supplementary Admission List