University of Ibadan, UI important notice to students on payment of appropriate fees and registration for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform both fresh and stale undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that payment of the necessary fees (i.e. school fees and accommodation levy) for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
Kindly note that as a result of new curriculum implementation in most departments there are changes to list of courses on the portal. Students are advised to revisit the registration portal http://portal.ui.edu.ng/ and either reset previous registration or edit saved registration.
University of Ibadan Important Notice.
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT HAS COMMENCED FOR ALL STUDENTS
- SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT WILL CLOSE ON THE 3RD OF APRIL, 2017
- LATE SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT WILL IMMIDIATELY COMMENCE ON THE 4TH OF APRIL, 2017. THIS WILL ATTRACT #5,000.00 NAIRA
- HALL APPLICATION FOR BOTH FRESHERS AND FINALISTS CLOSES ON TUESDAY THE 7TH OF MARCH 2017
- COURSE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON THE 17TH OF APRIL, 2017, THERE WILL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION AFTER IT CLOSES
- IF YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT OF FEES/ACCOMMODATION LEVEY AND IT DOES NOT REFLECT ON YOUR PORTAL, KINDLY QUERY REMITA ON THE HOMEPAGE OF YOUR PORTAL, THEN RE-LOGIN AFTERWARDS
HOW TO PAY FOR FEES/ACCOMMODATION
Log in to the portal with your username and password (matric number)
Click on Pay your fees
Select the fee item
Click on Remita and generate your RRR
Make payment with either Card, internet banking or Pay at bank option
NOTE: Kindly Query Remita if payment does not reflect on your portal login into your portal to see payments and retrieve receipts from faculty finance unit for more information or inquiries call OR WHATSAPP 08059755439