University of Benin, UNIBEN part-time degree programmes admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into part-time Degree Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Programmes Available
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
1 B. Agric (Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science);
2 B. Agric. (Fisheries)
3. B. Agric. (Forestry and Wildlife)
4 B.A. (English and Literature)
5. B A. (International Studies and Diplomacy)
6. B A. (Linguistics)
7. B. A. (Linguistics and Edo language)
8. B A. (Mass Communication)
9. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education)
10. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education/English & Literature)
11. B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education/Fine Arts)
12 B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/Economics and Statistics)
13. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/Political Science)
14. B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education/English language and Literature)
15. B. A. (Ed) (History)
16. B. A. (Ed) (French)
17. B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts)
18 B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language)
19. B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies)
20. B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics)
21. B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning)
22. B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science & Public Administration);
23. B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
24. B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
25. B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
26. B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics)
27 B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science)
28. B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science)
29 B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies)
30. B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics)
31 B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education)
32. B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education)
33 B. Sc (Ed) (Agriculture Education)
34. B Sc. (Ed) (Business Education)
34. B Sc. (Ed) (Business Education)
35 B Sc (Ed) (Home Economics Education)
36 BSc (Ed) (Industrial Technical Education)
37 B Sc (Accounting)
38 BSc. (Banking and Finance)
39 BSc. (Computer Science)
40 BSc (Physics)
41 BSc. (Public Administration)
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/pt2016 or uniben.edu
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Method of Application.
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am 28th June 2016 and 12.00 midnight 28th August 2016.
The procedure for the application is as follows:
- Visit www.uniben.edu Or https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/pt2016
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cyber-cafe’s mail).
- Click on PART-TIME Degree Programmes, 2016/2017
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
- An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
- Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
- On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUAILIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
- You cannot edit your application after submission.
- Print out the Application slip.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Entrance Examinations.
Admission into various programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between Thursday, 1st and Saturday 3rd of September, 2016. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
** Note that Past Questions for practicing are available for purchase by willing candidates at moderate cost in the Central Entrance Examinations Committee (CEEC) office, Main Auditorium, University of Benin.