University of Lagos, UNILAG registration details and deadline for second semester, 2014/2015 academic session.
Authorities of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) have announced the commencement of the registration for the second semester, 2014/2015 academic session. The exercise which began on Friday, June 19, 2015, will end on Sunday, July 19, 2015.
ALL STUDENTS ARE IMPLORED TO NOTE THAT:
- ADD/DELETE opportunities will be available six weeks after the resumption of lectures for the second semester. Therefore, students need not wait for first semester results before registering.
- Only students that complete registration formalities on schedule will be able to take advantage of the Add/Delete opportunities.
- Completed registration forms should be very carefully reviewed before submission, as complaints of ‘mistakenly registered courses’ WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Students who encounter difficulties are advised to immediately notify the CITS as well as their COURSE ADVISERS, as ‘inability to login’ or ‘server problem’(as some students put it), will not attract sympathetic hearing in the event that a student is unable to register before the portal closes.
- Any student whose complaint did not receive satisfactory treatment should contact the Director of the CITS.
THE UNILAG PORTAL IS OPEN FOR REGISTRATION, REGISTER NOW!