University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT important notice to all the Regular, Basic & Certificate fresh students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) wishes to inform all the newly admitted students of the institution that:
1. No cyber cafe/business center is solely in charge of online registrations. You can process it even from your homes.
2. Avoid “mobile cyber cafes” when doing your online registrations – You may not see them after collecting your money.
3. Avoid giving wrong data (e.g., Date of Birth) when filling out your online forms. Make necessary corrections before your physical registrations. It may disturb you in future.
4. Functional PHONE NUMBERS and EMAIL ADDRESSES will help you in case of password recovery and effective communication with the University.
5. Always DEMAND for your LOGIN PARAMETERS (USER ID and PASSWORD) from whoever signs up your account. You will need it in future and he/she may not be reachable.
6. Payments of fees/charges can be made from any branch of the bank(s) assigned to your faculty, provided they accept payments via ETRANZACT at the branch.