University of Uyo, UNIUYO pre-degree programme admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Recommended: UNIUYO JUPEB Basic Studies Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Programme in the under listed Faculties in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2016/2017 academic year. The available programmes are:
A. Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Education
Agricultural Economics & Extension
Computer Science Education
Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
Food Science and Technology
Home Economics Education
Home Economics. Nutrition and Dietetics
Integrated Science Education
Soil Science & Land Resources Management
Library and Information Science (Science component only)
Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)
Faculty of Science
Animal Science and Environmental Biology
Botany and Ecological Studies
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications.
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N500.00 (five hundred naira) and in addition pay the sum of N 10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) only, as administrative charge at the UNIUYO Microfinance Bank Ltd, Town campus and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code.
Note: The same PIN Code will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names to the Bank during payment.
With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2016 Pre-Degree Screening Exercise Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng
From the E-portal solutions navigation menu applying the following steps:
- Click the Pre-Degree e-portal link.
- From the quick links/Account login menu bar.
- Select Pre-Degree Account login link.
- Login with your PIN Code.
- Fill the Pre-Degree form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned), with red background. Webcam photograph will not be accepted.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
(iii) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the Screening Exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2016 ON-LINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour. Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Closing Date for registration: Friday, July 29,2016 Date for screening exercise: Wednesday, August 03, 2016
Venue for screening exercise: Ime Sampson Umana Campus of the University of Uyo, Ediene Abak, Abak LGA Time: 8.00 am