Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH screening requirements and schedule for newly admitted candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of documents (both original and photocopies) to be presented to screening officers.
Only candidates that have successfully paid the stipulated acceptance fee are eligible to show up for the screening exercise.
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Schedule.
|A||i) School of Science|
Monday, Feb. 13th
|ii) School of Technology|
|iii) School of Environmental Studies|
|iv) School of Liberal Studies|
|B||i) School of Industrial & Maintenance Engineering||Monday, Feb.20th |
Friday, Feb. 24th, 2017
|ii) School of Civil & Natural Resources|
|iii) School of Arts, Design & Printing|
|iv School of Technical Education|
|C||i) School of Management and Business Studies||Monday, Feb. 27th |
Friday, Mar. 3rd, 2017
YABATECH ND Full-Time Screening Requirements.
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker(scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.(REMITA RECEIPT)
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.